Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Winterbirds 2, オオジュリン, Common Reed Bunting and some more

Compilation of photos taken over the last 2-3 months around Imazu.


Common Kingfisher, カワセミ
There are few of them around. Every time I visit the area I see at least one.


オオジュリン, Common Reed Bunting
These buntings as well, When there's one, there are many.





I don't pay much attention to the Feral Pigeons usually, but this white one looks rather pretty.





No comments:

Post a Comment