Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Winterbirds 2, オオジュリン, Common Reed Bunting and some more

Compilation of photos taken over the last 2-3 months around Imazu.


Common Kingfisher, カワセミ
There are few of them around. Every time I visit the area I see at least one.


オオジュリン, Common Reed Bunting
These buntings as well, When there's one, there are many.





I don't pay much attention to the Feral Pigeons usually, but this white one looks rather pretty.





No comments:

Post a Comment