Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 26 January 2015

Long-tailed Rosefinch, ベニマシコ

The snow of last month had gone, the temperatures were pleasantly around the 10 C, and I decided it was safe to drive to the mountains and look for finches. Preferably in pink. Sure, they were there.



I'd really been hoping for a bit more color, but this is all I got. Birds up in the trees are so hard to capture!







 This female had me confused, seeing it from behind.


While I waited around lady Bluetail kept me happy. Red-flanked Bluetail, ルリビタキ:





No comments:

Post a Comment