Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Sunday, 3 August 2014

A rainy day in August.

It's raining all day long and the world looks dark and wet. I should do something about that mountain of laundry, but I'm bad...
There were a number of waders around Imazu, Grey-tailed Tattler, Terek Sandpiper, Greenshank, Wood Sandpiper, Red-necked Stint, Dunlin and one Long-toed Stint.
And a snipe. Latham's I think.

Red-necked Stint, トウネン



 



Wood Sandpiper, タカブシギ




Terek Sandpiper, ソリハシシギ




Latham’s Snipe, オジシギ





No comments:

Post a Comment