Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Mid October at the Butagoya

At 7 am, high tide:  2 Temminck’s Stints,  オジロトウネン






below 1 Long-toed Stint,  ヒバリシギ correction Sharp-tailed Sandpiper,  ウズラシギ



several juvenile Lesser Sand Ploversメダイチドリ




5 or 6 Dunlins,  ハマシギ


mix


Far Eastern Curlew,  ホウロクシ There were 4, 1 didn't fit in.



Red-necked Stint,  トウネン




1 single young Little Ringed Plover,  コチドリ



And 1 lonesome Wood Sandpiperタカブシギ  correction Spotted Redshank,  ツルシギ


When I checked later in the morning they had all left...






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful light in these pix and very nice pix of the Sharp-tailed Sandpiper looking at us! Good timing!

    ReplyDelete