Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 26 June 2013

other stuff like snakes and insects

Just to state that there are other wings and things out there.
A lot of my Japanese friends don’t like snakes. But coming from a country where they are hardly ever seen, I find them exotic.

Japanese Rat Snakeアオダイショウ




To my 6th graders: Yes, snakes can swim!




Joy, when the first dragonflies appear



A black Ground beetle, member of the Carabidae family. They can RUN!



Another striking insect, looking great on these yellow flowers. In spring all these things look spectacular. Later in summer they become just bugs. But what does this one have at the end of its body? A weapon? Does it STING?



Purple Poppies, could be a title of something, like a new blog.



Now THIS induces a craving for bread. Real bread, like Vogel’s Bread


Hmmmmmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment