Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Saturday, 25 May 2013

Spring time in the Botanical Gardens 1

At 4:00 it gets crowded at the pond. Most common birds come for a bath.
I often wonder what birds fly in after 5 o'clock, when the gardens are closed...


Female Yellow-throated Bunting,  ミヤマホオジロ



Pale Thrush,  シロハラ





Varied Tit, ヤマガラ



Japanese White eye, メジロ

 



Brambling,  アトリ



Grey Bunting,  クロジ





Japanese Great Tit,  シジュウカラ



Eurasian Siskin,  マヒワ



Black-faced Bunting,  アオジ  male and female

 



No comments:

Post a Comment