Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 25 May 2013

Spring time in the Botanical Gardens 1

At 4:00 it gets crowded at the pond. Most common birds come for a bath.
I often wonder what birds fly in after 5 o'clock, when the gardens are closed...


Female Yellow-throated Bunting,  ミヤマホオジロ



Pale Thrush,  シロハラ





Varied Tit, ヤマガラ



Japanese White eye, メジロ

 



Brambling,  アトリ



Grey Bunting,  クロジ





Japanese Great Tit,  シジュウカラ



Eurasian Siskin,  マヒワ



Black-faced Bunting,  アオジ  male and female

 



No comments:

Post a Comment