Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 10 November 2012

Sefuri in November

 When winter birds come early and flowers blooms late, this is what you get:

     Siskins in the Cosmos    マヒワ




 








Others in the same area:  Black-faced Bunting,  アオジ



Yellow-throated Bunting, ミヤマホオジロ




Another bunting, possibly Meadow Bunting,   ホオジロ? 



And Brambling, アトリ



1 comment:

  1. Hi there - you have some lovely photos of Japanese birds! I think the penultimate photo above is a female Rustic Bunting (カシラダカ). It's a common winter bunting in most of Japan. (I saw many in Tokyo/Saitama/Chiba area from 2010 to 2012 when I was living there.)

    Best wishes/Mark Curley (mark.curley@ntt.eu)

    ReplyDelete