Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Saturday, 10 November 2012

Sefuri in November

 When winter birds come early and flowers blooms late, this is what you get:

     Siskins in the Cosmos    マヒワ




 








Others in the same area:  Black-faced Bunting,  アオジ



Yellow-throated Bunting, ミヤマホオジロ




Another bunting, possibly Meadow Bunting,   ホオジロ? 



And Brambling, アトリ



1 comment:

  1. Hi there - you have some lovely photos of Japanese birds! I think the penultimate photo above is a female Rustic Bunting (カシラダカ). It's a common winter bunting in most of Japan. (I saw many in Tokyo/Saitama/Chiba area from 2010 to 2012 when I was living there.)

    Best wishes/Mark Curley (mark.curley@ntt.eu)

    ReplyDelete