Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 17 November 2012

November in the park


It has become cold, I should dig out my winter clothes. But it's much nicer to be out in the park then in a stuffy storage shed. Even when it's overcast. I also should write more in Japanese. If only there were 48 hours in one day...
A very friendly Robin entertained many birders and photographers. It was 1 of 6 that we saw that day, all around the botanical garden and the surrounding park.
ドリ, Japanese Robin




It came within 1 meter of me, and I could only take this photo at 100 mm. It felt good to have the 70-300 mm zoom lens, a peanut under the regulars.





Fluttering in the foliage of maple trees: Goldcrests. Cute little birds with big eyes and a bright golden crest on their head, which I was hoping to capture in a setting of autumn colored leaves... Alas, maybe another day.
キクイタダキ, Goldcrest






Overripe persimons (kaki) attract all kinds of birds. These Eyebrow Thrushes were having a feast

マミチャジナイ, Eyebrowed Thrush








One day there's nothing to see, the next: Wow!  きのこ, mushroom





No comments:

Post a Comment