Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 21 October 2012

Having fun in Magaribuchi

曲渕 散歩



Th resident Brown Dipper, always pottering around the boulders in the river that runs through the village, the upper stream of Muromi gawa.  カワガラス



Not always present, but a regular visitor, the Eurasian Sparrowhawk.  ハイタ カ



A show of acrobatics performed by a snail that I put on a big slab after I nearly put my foot on his shell.
Is he or she upset?  カタツムリ





Watch out, giant hornet or yellow killer bee. オオスズメバチ  This one surely looks angry. Better move on.






No comments:

Post a Comment