Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 1 July 2012

Carpenters at work


The reconstruction of a wooden building took my attention because the carpenters went about their work with such deligency and dedication. In this age of prefab housing they don't get many chances to exercise their skills. The soft light reflected by the wood added a sense of serenety to the atmosphere.





 




















 





今日の勉強  大工さん = だいくさん = carpenter

1 comment:

  1. Carpentry is a no-easy job. Their skills in woodwork should be matched with hard work and discipline to finish a job well done. But I guess no job is easy; each has their own challenge and danger, and we can only avoid troubles if we look after ourselves and follow through the right guidelines provided for our safety at work.
    (Natisha Weimer @SWMS.info )

    ReplyDelete