Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 24 March 2012

Love story

A pair of Kingfishers in spring


Mr. Kingfisher hurrying home with his catch of the day.



Where the Mrs. is waiting



Present!



Off to get some more (after eating the fish himself)


     

Dozo



Arigato!


  



For these last 2 images of the male Kingfisher I was allowed to use a 500mm lens, courtesy of Mrs    Kubota. Thank you, Kubota-san!

Other birds on the same day


コサギ, Little Egret



ジョウビタキ, Daurian Redstart male


今日の勉強  欲しい 自分の500mm lensがほしい!
お仕事を頑張りましょう


No comments:

Post a Comment