Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 30 September 2011

Last days of September

September, my first month of autumn migrators in Fukuoka has ended. Hope to see some more in the next month. If not, next year.


アメリカウズラシギ,  Pectoral Sandpiper



エリマキシギ,  Ruff

 

 



ツルシギ タシギ,  Spotted Redshank




The ricefields, gold colored and top-heavy are rimmed with higambana. Mostly red, sometimes white or yellow. Many wet paddies are dried up, the mud cracked. Time for the waders to move on.


 
ヒガンバナ higambana,  Amaryllis Lycoris









今日の勉強  is on hold, awaiting my NEW JAPANESE LAPTOP!


No comments:

Post a Comment