Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Sunday, 11 September 2011

Flowers of Mt Aso and Mt Kuju

 
FLOWERS OF Mt ASO AND Mt KUJU
 

Sept 1st I drove all the way to the kojurin field and Chojabaru after which I accidently deleted half the photo's (all birds) from my memory card.
たいへん!!
 
 サイヨウシャジン saiyoushajin,  Adenophora triphylla  japonica



ハイメドハギ  haimedohagi,  Lespedeza juncea. serpens

 



オミナエシ omenaeshi,  Patrinia scabiosaefolia



 
サワギキョウ  sawagikyo,  Lobelia sessilifolia
 m
  


Can anybody tell me the name?
 



ヒゴタイ higotai,  Echinops setifer

                 balls of little windmills

1 comment: