Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 11 September 2011

Flowers of Mt Aso and Mt Kuju

 
FLOWERS OF Mt ASO AND Mt KUJU
 

Sept 1st I drove all the way to the kojurin field and Chojabaru after which I accidently deleted half the photo's (all birds) from my memory card.
たいへん!!
 
 サイヨウシャジン saiyoushajin,  Adenophora triphylla  japonica



ハイメドハギ  haimedohagi,  Lespedeza juncea. serpens

 



オミナエシ omenaeshi,  Patrinia scabiosaefolia



 
サワギキョウ  sawagikyo,  Lobelia sessilifolia
 m
  


Can anybody tell me the name?
 



ヒゴタイ higotai,  Echinops setifer

                 balls of little windmills

1 comment: