Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 9 August 2023

Kuju in July, few birds

I heard it was ok to visit THE field again, so I took my chances, hoping to find the right bird perching on the right flower. But it didn't happen...

Japanese Reed Bunting, コジュリン









At our usual hang-out: Japanese Green Woodpecker, アオゲラ in a tree with edible fruit







Twice a Japanese Thrush, クロツグミ crossed the road ahead of me, picked up a worm and disappeared









Chestnut-eared Bunting, ホオアカ on Handwort, ハンカイソウ



Chestnut-eared Bunting, ホオアカ Fledgling



Among other very young birds was this flycatcher, I presume to be Asian Brown Flycatcher, コサメビタキ



Ryukyu (Ashy) Minivet, リュウキュウサンショウクイ



Another Flycatcher



Very few birds were seen, though calls could be heard high up in the treetops.
I gave up trying to take photos with a soar neck


No comments:

Post a Comment