Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 18 January 2023

River scenes 2

The forecast said snow and the sky was heavily overcast. With this little ambient light, the dark parts of the river were hard to deal with. Just to avoid the noise


Mandarin Ducks, オシドリ







Spot the odd one out. There is a Baikal Teal, トモエガモ. Can you find it?





The odd one again



A Crested Kingfisher ヤマセミ stopped by once I'd left my possy down at the water's edge. Had it been watching me all the while?







Out in the open, a Japanese Weasel, イタチ



Exploring the river bank...



... jumping from stone to stone



Japanese Grosbeaks, イカル were calling from far

I was cold, but reasonably satisfied with the results

No comments:

Post a Comment