Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 2 July 2021

Mt. Raizan, 雷山

After 15 years I climbed Mt. Raizan again. My knees are behaving themselves, the feet and legs don't complain that much, it was now or never. And it was great! I had some quality time with Jaap, who supported me all the way. (He didn't get much exercise out of it, going at my slow pace) We both listened and watched, walked and talked, enjoying it all the way


At the Seigano or Kiyoka Falls: Jaap filling his water bottle, me getting the creeps from a big Ooyamakawagera, オオヤマカワゲラ (Oyamia lugubris) Luguber indeed!



Uenomiya, 上宮





View from the top of Mt Raizan, 雷山



On top



Hikagecho, ヒカゲチョウ (Lethe sicelis)



Indian Fritillary,  ツマグロヒョウモン  Argyreus hyperbius



Japanese Brown Frog ニホンアカガエル (Rana japonica)



Down to the Bokujou



Dessert: wild "straw" berries



More of these Indian Fritillary,  ツマグロヒョウモン  Argyreus hyperbius





Now also High Brown Fritillary (ウラギンヒョウモン)



Gooseneck Loosestrife, オカトラノオ 



Heal-all, ウツボグサ (Prunella vulgaris)



Se-aka Tsunokamemushi, セアカツノカメムシ



Mountain Hydrangea, ヤマアジサイ



Blue-and-white Flycatcher, オオルリ



reflections in water





Caterpillar of Himehoshikikokega, ヒメホシキコケガ幼虫



Kiirogensei, Japanese yellow blisterbeetle, キイロゲンセイ



How many years?



Hana Ikeda, ハナイカダ  (Helwingia japonica)



Black-and-white Cabbage butterfly Sujiguro Shirocho, スジグロシロチョウ  on Gooseneck Loosestrife, オカトラノオ



Tobizumukade Centipede, トビズムカデ



Yotsuboshi Ookinoko, ヨツボシオオキノコ?



Ramikamikiri, ラミーカミキリ  



Sakahachicho, サカハチチョウ 



Entrance to Raizan Kannon,  雷山観音



Dwarf lilyturf , リュウノヒゲ (ジャノヒゲ)




No comments:

Post a Comment