Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 20 November 2018

October visits to Saga 2

My favorite place to stop on the way back from Hachimandake is Kashihara shitsugen at Nanayama. There is a swamp about 600m above sea level and it's home to a large number of plants and flowers that are seldom seen anywhere else. I'm not good with their names, but I'll give it a go

Akebonosou, アケボノソウ, Swertia bimaculata










Umebachisou, ウメバチソウ, Parnassia palustris









Kikkouhaguma, キッコウハグマ, Ainsliaea apiculata



Japanese Gentian - Rindou, リンドウ, Gentiana scabra var. buergeri



Nodake, ノダケ, Angelica decursiva
The host plant for the caterpillar of a Black Swallowtail, カラスアケハ







Found at a different location, at Tenzan: Jinjisou, ジンジソウ Saxifraga cortusaefolia


No comments:

Post a Comment