Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 26 July 2018

Brown Hawk Owls, アオバズク

There are few birds to go out for right now, this is how it is in summer around Fukuoka.
One thing to look forward to is the birth of Brown Hawk Owls, アオバズク


Very few pairs are nesting this summer. I wonder if they knew beforehand about the natural disasters we are experiencing right now





Parents watching the nest don't get much sleep. With this years temperatures soaring above 37°C it must be hard on them as well. 








No comments:

Post a Comment