Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Little Terns and their families 2

More photos of the same birds on that gravel field


Little Tern,  コアジサシ




 A parent is watching a chick with a shrimp, making sure it gets eaten.


 The chick struggling a bit with it.



Mum and Dad gone, time to practice....


Here we go, 1, 2....


Get out of my way brother, I'm gonna fly!


 Look at my wings, I should be able to...


 1, 2, 3....


I must be doing something wrong.



Breakfast!








Another attempt to get airborne







I did it!







The sun is getting hot.  Let's all take a break.
Life isn't easy when you're just a little Little Tern.


No comments:

Post a Comment