Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 9 October 2011

Kikuchi River


Kikuchi River.
(sorry, no kanji – I haven’t got that under control yet)

Early in the morning we drove through the countryside, following the course of the river. The water looked clear and healthy and was probably loaded with fish. At Shiraishizeki we watched egrets and herons battling the current, quarreling over the best spots for their catch of the day.


ダイサギ,  Great Egret


コサギ,  Little Egret


アオサギ,  Grey Heron



Some fierce fighting! Let the photo's tell the story

    










今日の勉強わ 喧嘩 けんか =quarrel

No comments:

Post a Comment